Time to yourself
Renewed sense of self
Soothe your soul
Dear Valued Guest,
It is our honor to welcome you back to Lori’s Salon & Day Spa. We love our houses and our families, but we are ready to continue to serve our customers and do what we love. We know so many of you are in great need, as we are too!
We are only providing services to our regular guests, no walk-ins, or new guests. We’ll start to schedule appointments by calling our guests, starting on Wednesday, May 20, and be open Monday, June 1.
We have a lot to catch up on, and can’t wait to hear all of your stories. In the meantime, here are the things you’ll want to know about our safety policies and procedures before coming back into the salon and day spa.
1 DAY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
For your safety and to ensure your time at the salon is all about you, we’d like to take care of a few things ahead of time.
- The day before your appointment, you will receive a confirmation call to confirm your date and time.
- At that time we will ask if you need any products.
- We are temporarily adding a $4.00 PPE Fee to each service to cover the cost of implementing the required additional safety standards.
- You may add your tip at this time or bring a cash tip when you come in.
- For the time being, we are only accepting credit card payments for services and products.
- We will also ask if you would like to book another appointment.
- If you miss our call, please call back at 715.425.9393 and let us know the best time to reach you.
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please stay in your car. We will text or call you when it is time to come in.
- We are asking all of our guests only to use the front door, unless you have special needs.
- Once inside, we will take your temperature.
- Complete and sign a copy of the attached form to ensure the safety of both you and our staff.
- Our staff will direct you to either apply hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands for 20 - 30 seconds before you receive any service.
- Please do not wear a mask into the building; we will provide a mask or face covering for you.
- We are discouraging you from bringing any extra items or people, including family, to your appointment unless assistance is needed for you to come in.
- We will not be offering beverages. However, you may bring your own drink with you.
- Your stylist or technician will direct you where to place personal items.
- If you do need to purchase products on the day of your visit, a staff member will assist you. We are asking all guests to refrain from handling any products.
You can purchase Aveda products online, or do a curbside pick-up for your convenience.
Via Mail or Pick up: Call 715-222-5522
Get Online Gift Cards here.
Due to safety precautions, we have divided our staff into teams, and we will be staggering appointments to keep the number of people in the building to a minimum.
Please note, if you are receiving a color service, there may be an extra charge for product and time due to the amount of time since your last appointment. There may be a possibility we ask you to come in with damp freshly washed hair, and we may not be able to blow dry your hair depending on State Regulations.
We sincerely appreciate your support. This situation has certainly brought on some challenges, but we are determined to rise to the occasion with a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism. As these circumstances are ever-changing, they will require constant attention and reevaluation. We ask that you please be patient with us as we make the necessary adjustments.
Lori’s Salon & Day Spa